Infographic: The Perils of Multitasking
Infographic The Perils of Multitasking from Onlinecollege.org illustrates how we often confuse multitasking with actual distraction. Based on the research conducted it was found that only 2% can successfully multitask. The remaining 98% are decreasing their productivity by 40%. Furthermore their IQ is lowered by ten points. It’s not just in the workplace but occurs in the classroom and whilst relaxing.
Featured image by Zachary Lin of the Behance Network
Latest posts by Courtney van der Weyden (see all)
- The birth of ART…for Opportunities: An Interview with the Founder - May 17, 2013
- A House Powered by Exercise - May 15, 2013
- Argentina Ghost Town Re-Emerges - May 15, 2013