We have teamed up with Collaborative Consumption and Shareable.net to give you the chance to win.
We believe in sharing and recognize that sharing is also an important emerging industry. It’s critical for the future of the environment, the way we mobilize and socialize—ultimately, the way we live and function together as a society.
It’s also an industry that we don’t know much about yet, broadly speaking. That’s why we very excited about the launch of a new book called What’s Mine Is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption by Rachel Botsmanand Roo Rogers, that charts a powerful groundswell called “Collaborative Consumption” — traditional sharing, bartering, lending, trading, renting, gifting, and swapping redefined through technology and peer communities — that is transforming business, consumerism, and the way we live.
From enormous marketplaces such as eBay and craigslist to emerging sectors such as peer- to-peer lending (Zopa), and car sharing (Zipcar), Collaborative Consumption is reinventing outdated modes of business and reinventing not only what we consume but how we consume.
We have teamed up with Collaborative Consumption and Shareable.net to give you the chance to win a copy of this book before it’s out in September and reinvent the way book reviews are done.
This is your chance to review the book in a highly creative way – in written form, as drawing or visualization, as a video, a Haiku, or whatever way seems interesting to you. The more creative, unexpected, and shareable your idea for the book review, the better.
Reinvent the way book reviews are done and celebrate different points of view on sharing and Collaborative Consumption.
To enter (it’s easy!):
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with a brief summary or sketch explaining how you would creatively review the book and the subject line “COLLABORATIVE CONSUMPTION REVIEW.”
- Get really imaginative! Just remember, we have to be able to showcase it on the uncluttered white spaces & Shareable websites so we are afraid augmented reality is out for now.
- We’ll take submissions now through to Friday, August 27th
- If you are one of the three reviewers selected, we will let you know via email and of course post you a copy of What’s Mine Is Yours for review
- We will need you to send us your review by September 9th.
- The three selected reviews will be featured on Shareable.net and Uncluttered White Spaces on September 13th.