Laneways by George
The City of Sydney received more than 500 registrations and 68 submissions for this year’s Laneways By George! Hidden Networks project to transform and explore the potential of City laneways with creative, innovative and inspiring high quality temporary artworks.
Eight exciting and innovative proposals have been selected by Curator and urban designer Dr Steffen Lehmann and the City’s Public Art Panel. Each project focuses on collaboration, sustainability and the changing role of public spaces, and has been created by interdisciplinary teams including artists; architects, urban designers, landscape architects, and others such as musicians, poets,
a scientist and a lawyer.
The installations will remain in place from early October 2009 until the end of The Sydney Festival in late January 2010.
Check out these By George! Hidden Network events:
- Visit the 7m Bar in Underwood St for drinks Wednesday to Friday 4pm – 11pm.
- Join the Family Unit: Chill Trailer community at its various events in Bond Street. For a full program of Chill Trailer events download the programme here.
Latest posts by White Spaces (see all)
- The Meteoric Rise of Creative Professional Networking site, The Loop - April 17, 2013
- Getting Real about Managing your Cash flow - March 6, 2013
- The Willingness to Think Differently - November 28, 2012